Dr. Timothy Bodzioch has accumulated almost five thousand hours of specialized study and clinical internships in the areas of biophysics, spinal biomechanics and neurology required for a Doctorate in Chiropractic Medicine from Palmer College of Chiropractic. Dr. Bodzioch received his license to practice in New Hampshire and Massachusetts in 1985. And, in the state of Massachusetts, the annual renewal of his license depends upon the completion of continuous education seminars.
Dr. Bodzioch holds education degrees and certificates from:
- Bachelor of Science from Boston University
- Masters in Education from Boston University
- Certified in Corrective Therapy from Boston University
- Certified in Chiropractic Biophysics from the Chiropractic Biophysics organization
- Doctorate in Chiropractic Medicine from Palmer College of Chiropractic
And is a member of the following organizations:
- American Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Association
- Massachusetts Chiropractic Association
- American College of Strength and Conditioning
- Corrective Therapy Association
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Parker Chiropractic Research Foundation
- Chiropractic Sports Position from National College at Chiropractic
Pat is our in house technology expert. He is a Wyoming native but now calls Massachusetts his home. In high school and college in Wyoming he studied Commercial Art & Design and Computer Science.
Amanda is originally from the South Shore. She is currently pursuing her Associates in Science degree at Bunker Hill Community College to become a Respiratory Therapist.